Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Update: 23 Posts in a day...

So its final at the end of the day with this entry there would be total 23 blog posts by me in a single day.

I am saving the last entry of Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 for my photography blog for tomorrow.

I had two blogs in the contest and I have completed the challenge for my stories blog and hopefully would complete the same for my photography blog too.

Somehow I stopped updating my stories blog at the letter L and my photography blog at the letter Q. And since there were only two days remaining in April which meant I would either have to hurry or fail the challenge.

I chose the first option and wrote 23 posts in a day, Yay!! for the spirit.

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 made sure that for most of the month I posted at least one entry everyday on schedule. So I have 26 posts for the month which is maximum for me like ever in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback too.