Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Smelly Encounters

This post has been written for the contest organized by Racold and Indiblogger.in




As soon as i saw this contest, my mind took me back among 400 students all sitting in a single room studying for PET (Pre Engineering Test) or IIT.

You can very well imagine the situation where in you pack 400 kids together in a room at 6 AM in the mornings.

Seating for Boys and Girls were obviously separate and how fatal was that for me.

One fine sleepy morning I found myself sitting in the class trying to focus on the topic been taught between the bouts of sleep.

And then I had that Smelly Encounter which scarred me for life and I found myself gagging due that reeking body odour and I uttered "What's that Smell, Boss?"  

Everyone looked towards me and I looked towards the floor willing to go through it.

Well after few minutes the class continued but my nose was gone for the week. I had no choice then to lean forward a bit and whisper in the ear of the smelly guy in front of me.

"Boss, try to bath once in a while. I hear there are some very good water heaters available in the market." I then I fell silent trying to kill the smell in my mind.

But that particular day was ruined to the core.

It was that day 16 years ago and its now and I still sniff around the room if I am gonna sit among lot of people after all some 'Smelly Encounters' are very hard to forget.


This post has been written for the contest organized by Racold and Indiblogger.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your feedback too.