Saturday, January 22, 2011

Songs in my head

Hi Friends,
           I know I have been missing in action for a very long time now, but I will definitely try to keep up with my blogs now. so before I keep you updated with new things in my life lets see what's going on with my life currently.

1. Played cricket in the morning today i.e. Saturday 22nd Jan 2011. Reasonable performance, few runs, one horrible over and two good catches, also scoring for both teams in both the games.

2. There are few songs which are doing rounds in my head like...

a. Yahaan - Airport - This is new theme song for Roadies 8 sung by a band called Airport too good a song.
b. Emptiness - Rohan Thakur - Just out of this world such a lovely and wonderful song. Listen it if you haven't done so you will thank me. That's a guarantee.
c. Then songs of movie 'Dil to Baccha Hai Ji' very good songs - Tere Bin, Yeh Dil Hai Bhola Bhala, Kuch Dino se all three songs are very Good.
d. Darling from movie 7 Khoon Maaf different song from a different film again my one of the original filmmaker in our country Vishal Bhardwaj.

So long then I will be listening to these songs you also do the same.

1 comment:

  1. ya...the song called Airport is really nice!!! i had some days, when it was constantly in my head))) oh my god))

    ReplyDelete

Please share your feedback too.